A.G.C. Electric, Inc. was established in 1997 by Tomas Curbelo, Enrique Guzman, and Pierrette de la Sierra. Tomas Curbelo, President, has a U.S Degree of Bachelor Science in Electrical Engineering, which was awarded to him in 1985. Enrique Guzman, Vice President, is a State Master Electrician and has over 40 years of experience in electrical work and in the construction industry
Our administrative center staff handles administration, sales and estimating while our team of Electricians, Foreman, and Project Managers see that the job is done correctly and within time allotted. We strive for excellence in workmanship, customer service and guarantee satisfaction.
We are licensed in the state of Florida for Electrical Construction and Installation (License#EC-0000764). Our company employs 78 employees. We specialize in all types of electrical work, traffic signal, roadway and parking lot lighting, fire alarms, CCTV, Intercom, Sound, Intrusion Detection, Stage Lighting, and Telephone Data systems. Our company has high standards of quality and safety regulations. We are a drug free workplace. Our employees are finger printed and background checked for both State of Florida and Public Schools. We offer in house OSHA and MOT training.
Certifications and licenses:
- Unlimited Electrical State Certified.
- Low voltage state license technician
- 1 FL Certified Electrical Inspectors
- 3 Certified Traffic Signal Inspectors
- 6 IMSA-FDOT Certified Level I Technicians for Roadway Lighting
- 24 Certified MOT-FDOT Maintenance of Traffic Technicians
- 3 Certified Traffic Signal Level III IMSA-FDOT Technicians
- 11 Certified Traffic Signal Level I IMSA-FDOT Technicians
- 6 Certified Traffic Signal Level II IMSA-FDOT Technicians
- 26 Fire Alarm System Agents
- 4 OSHA 30 hrs Certified Employees
- MBE Certified with Broward County and Florida State.
- 14 Certified Fire Proofing Technicians.
- 6 Journeyman Electricians
- 1 RCDD
- 4 BICSI certified technician (one PM, two level 1 and one level 2)
- 4 Fiber Optic certified.
Inventory of Mayor Equipment and Tools:
- IHC 57’ Hi-Ranger Two Man Bucket Truck
- IHC 66’ ALTEC Two Man Bucket Truck
- IHC Commander Digger Derrick and 42’ One Man Bucket.
- Chevy C70 Terex Pressure Auger
- Chevy 47’ ALTEC Bucket Truck
- BOBCAT Mini Excavator Model 331
- John Deere 2002 Backhoe
- Vermeer 4750 Backhoe and Trenchers.
- Bobcat 753 with Pole Boom, Hammer, Digger, Dozer, and Fork attachments.
- IHC 2006 Mini-excavator
- Two 15000 ton and one 10000 ton equipment trailers
- ISUZU NPR 18” Cube Truck
- IHC 1998 Extended Cab Dump Truck
- Ingersoll 180 Compressor.
- Nissan UDTK 18” Cube Truck
- 3 Service Chevy Express Vans
- 11 Service Chevy Astro Vans
- 5 Pick-up Trucks
- 2 Electric Cable Pullers, 8 hydraulic crimpers, 2 hydraulic pipe benders, 6 threading machines, 3 demolition hammers, 2 Core Drilling Machines
- IMER 350G GSA WORKMAN MIXER
- PDQG400 Walk Behind 16 HP Gas Power Concrete Saw Cutter 16
- Coleman 2005 Plate Compactor.
- MT-74FA RAMMER CONCRETE DIRT STAMPER
- Stihl Concrete-Asphalt- Steel Cutting Saw Model TS460 w/ water tank and push around car.
- Husqvarna 125BT Backpack Leaf
- BOSCH BRUTE 11304 DEMOLITION HAMMER WITH HAULER& 3 BITS
- MP SUPER DUTY 4000 PRESSURE WASHER
- TARGET FS 400 Loop Gutting Machine, Asphalt and Concrete Cutting.
- 2 STIHL 400 14 Concrete Saw
- POWERMAX 2 Portable Gas Pump
- MTS 30 KW TRAILER GENSET.
- 6 Portable Generators
- Genie AWP36 push around lifter
- 3015 Man lift
- SKYJACK SJIII3226 AERIAL SCISSOR LIFT BOOM MANLIFT
- L-155 Loop Analyzer.
- Two EDI ORACLE2 loop testers.
- Amprobe DGC-1000A Clamp on ground tester.
- Extech 382152 Earth Ground Resistance Tester.
- Fluke 43B Load Analyzer and recorder.
- OMNI Scanner-analyzer. Fiber optic and copper communication.
- 2 Greenlee rotation meters.
- Metrotech 9890 Triple Freq_ Sonde_Utility_Locator
- Digital Meg-ohmmeter. Megger Insulation tester DC1000
- AEMC 1250N Meg-ohmmeter Hand Crank
- SIMPSON 408 ILLUMINATION LEVEL METER
|AGC Electric, Inc. has grown and continues to grow at a very fast rate due to the fact that we get the job done in a timely fashion in order to meet or beat all deadlines and in assuring that all work performed exceeds the customers’ expectations.